Saturday, July 17, 2010

Only if I get back those moments...

"Remember there's no such thing as
a small act of kindness. Every act
creates a ripple with no logical end."
-Scott Adams



(Sitting in the corner of a dark room, started talking alone) First I don’t want to attend any calls. Later I hesitate to pick calls. Then I forgot to do that (smiles) … (with serious face) Now I hate to talk through mobiles ... I changed a lot. I can feel it. Still some advising me like “if you see someone more gorgeous and in good structure you’ll fall again”. Moreover they want me to mark their words. Funny! Really it’s …

Yeah! I know I might fall… I’ll… I fell because she is beautiful. If so I should keep falling everyday since … (smiles) I can say from school days.

mmm … what if I fell for some gorgeous as my fellow said, I’ll expect same things what I get n felt in earlier. I still remember, in a long travel she slept on my shoulder, by holding my hand. When she woke up we had a conversation, all of sudden I kissed her. Deeply… (smiles by looking down)

she said “you are killing me” by holding my shirt tightly. …

Then she said “I felt your breath all over my face while you … “

“Is it so? I didn’t felt yours” in sarcastic tone.

By staring my eyes she replied “I can’t breathe …” she gasped while saying this...
“loose take me somewhere … only you and I … Only…”

(Whispered) I should ... I should… why I didn’t …

(In louder tone) mmmm yeah! What if I expect same
appreciation after kissing the gorgeous? What if she said nothing? I don’t know … What I do if she comes back when I’m with that hell gorgeous? (smiles) how stupid I’m …

(in pleasing tome) She was expressive.. (bit louder) more expressive, that’s what killing me know. Fine, before that I had a crush with a girl, you know what, when I started talking with her I forget even myself, (smiles) where I get time to think about that crush. Even she knew about that. (voice fades) Today everything went against everything.

I thought thousand things before proposing; now I should think ten thousand things even to accept any proposal. (smiles) proposal…

Even now … every night before I sleep I’ll say “Love you loose” …
(Tears falling out from eyes) how fool I’m … mmm … fool …

(by wiping the tears) don’t compromise if you are not dare enough, it’ll make other coward, reserved … wired … (by wiping the tears smiles) … (whispered) don’t do that … (Walked towards the mirror, staring own face).

No comments:

Post a Comment