Friday, June 18, 2010

Who is enjoying life??

Hi all,

If you say that you have no smoking or drinking habit..
Comments on you are “Hey, are you youngster?”
“Why you are not enjoying life?
“Don’t waste your life”
“Don’t restrict yourself”

mmm.. TO WHOMSOEVER BOOZE IT MAY CONCERN,

In this universe the water is in many forms, and they gives you pleasure,


Whenever I feel lonely this blue water gives me pleasure. A day I can spend on seeing that blue water. Usually I share all my things, sorrow, happiness, wishes and everything with that.









Time I went out to see my dear that clouds showered on me, that water gives me pleasure.





My friends made me to laugh and bring tears, that water gives me pleasure.

When I say good bye to someone they hold my hands and say “I gonna miss you” with tears, that water makes me proud.



NO SUCH ROTTEN WATER CAN GIVE SUCH PLEASURE, REAL PLEASURE!!!
Pleasure given by rotten water,




Don't even say that YOU people are enjoying the life... when in real YOU people doesn't even now what's happening around you at that time... How can say you are enjoying the life... This is not a real pleasure, YOU people are hiding yourself from trouble for few hours or a day. You people get courage only when you booze. We all are always… who is facing troubles are really living… only who is living can enjoy.

1 comment: