Wednesday, August 18, 2010

She Still Remains same to me!

She left the office very earlier today. I was little bit busy, as soon as I heard from her colleague I tried to contact her she just said that she is not feeling well and asked me to not to bother. After office I bought bread for us. I saw foot prints made of flour in front of our home.

Carefully, without disturbing those prints I entered home. I was wonder because she is doing something in kitchen. Usually she do but with my company. She was not born with silver spoon but her father brought up her so. I remembered the first dish she tried, she know that I like dosa then idly. Actually both sides were not backed properly and it was already like a pizza. She sliced it in to ‘N’ number. With the same eager and fear I entered in to the kitchen. She was really fighting with that cocker.

“Oye”

She was bit shocked and with disappointed tone, “you came? Mmm … I thought of surprising you by making everything ready when you reach home. But you came early.”

Early? My loose, what happened to you, why you came early? You said that not feeling well n what you are doing now?

With childish smile, I saw a bit of shyness in it, “nothing, you said right, yester day that you are missing those days, Krishna jayanthi celebrations and vinayagar chathurthi recipes. Feel like giving things to you da. Today is Krishna jayanthi.” By rubbing the flours in her hands she finished with that smile.

By merely looking at her I gone back to those days, B.M (before marriage) every day as soon as she woke up, she message me asking “awake?”, “had breakfast?”, that day I said ‘yes’, as usual she found the truth, then usual threats and anger. I asked what she had, she said that kolukattai, and in that day there was some pooja in her home. I said I miss her like anything and even kolukattai too. She really felt bad. Those days we were hardly met each other. Very next day she prepared payaasam for me. Even while having that she asked too many times ‘is it okay?’, I replied ‘you added too much of sugar’. Though she held her spoon, she changed it to left hand and grabbed mine and tasted it. She did it knowingly. That time I realized every man is complete only when he finds his own girl.

“what da? I wasted everything …”

“nothing is waste my princess”

We started backing that half backed kolukattai.

I said “this should prepare for vinayagar chathurthi”

“I know, but you said yesterday, so that I did”

“you did? Oh … what you did?”

“Poda …” our play continued then ...

We backed all half backed kollus as well us!

No comments:

Post a Comment